Without the right colors in the right places, the customer could not keep their workers on the right path to identify equipment, storage areas and hazardous areas, forklift traffic etc.
MRO 4020 Roadmarc floor marking paint is used to section off different areas of a warehouse (or factory) to prevent accidents or to designate where items should be stored.
Aisle ways, traffic lanes and work cells
Equipment and fixtures
Defects, scrap, rework and red tag areas.
Yellow & Black Stripe
Areas that may expose employees to physical or health hazards
STANDARD APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Roller or Brush: These are the recommended methods of application.
- Stir contents of the can thoroughly before use. Thinning is not required.
- If needed sprinkle the glass beads manually over the coating before drying the coating
- Remove lining tape directly after having applied paint
- Apply only when the air and surface temperatures are between 10-38°C and the surface temperature is at least 3°C above the dew
- The relative humidity should not be greater than 85%.
Extremely high or low relative humidity can effect dry times and the final gloss of the coating.
This color guide will help customer’s floor marking to be consistent in workplace.
APPLICATION CASE HISTORY IN A REPUTED MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN BHARUCH
The objective of the refurbishment was to improve the visibility of the walkways in the production area to enhance employee’s safety. As the factory hadn’t been renovated for some years, floor markings were no longer visible and cracks were appearing throughout thus increasing the risk of trips and falls.
By providing user-friendly MRO 4020 Roadmarc the visibility of the walkways improved and the purpose to raise awareness of safety issues in the factory could be addressed.