Recover Electronic and Electrical equipment after water ingress.
- IMMEDIATE RESULTS
- LONG LASTING EFFECT
- EASY TO USE – DIY
- ECONOMICAL AND EFFECTIVE
STANDARD APPLICATION PROCEDURE
• Electrical and Electronic devices should be disconnected from power and all batteries removed until everything is clean and 100% dry.
• Rinse equipment with clean water.
• Spray components with MRO 1023 H2O Displazer.
• To speed the drying process, use MRO 1002 Offline Kleaner to blast away moisture and solvent even out of tight crevices.
• After the equipment has been rinsed thoroughly stand it on end and allow it to drain.
• Remove remaining oil, grease, sludge and other contaminants. It’s important to remove all oxidized oil, grease and other contamination.
• Test equipment. When correct resistance levels have been reached energize equipment under “No Load” conditions and allow operating for a period of time before returning to normal operations.
APPLICATION CASE HISTORY- ELECTRICAL SUB STATION
Equipment is drenched and filled with dirt and muck.
CUSTOMERS BENEFIT: They could reduce the breakdown time.