For best results, product should be kept and applied at room temperature. ‘MRO 8051 – S Stick’ can be applied when temperatures are between 13°C and 52°C. Spread the Stick over prepared surface with hand. Press firmly to ensure maximum surface contact and avoid trapping air. Force the material into any cracks or holes to be filled.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
S STICK – MRO 8051
Avaiability: In Stock
SKU: MRO 8051
‘MRO 8051 S Stick’ is a fast-setting, industrial-strength polymer compound that enables permanent repairs to anything made of steel or other metals.
- ‘MRO 8051 – S Stick’ is lightweight & simple to use, allowing easy transportation to emergency situations and areas with limited access
- Easy to mix & fast cure for high speed emergency repairs with minimal disruption in in situ applications.
- Excellent adhesion to metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, lead, aluminum, brass and copper as well as many other materials
- Reduced health and safety risks as it is cold-applied and solvent-free allowing application even in confined spaces
- Two-color formulation ensure uniform mix
Category: Cold Repair Compounds Tag: Boats, Boilers, Butterfly valves, Concrete sewer pipes, Condensers, Cooling pump impellers, Cracks, Epoxy stick, Heat exchanger coils, Heat exchangers, Hulls of ships, Industrial vessels, Leakages, Metal fabrications, Storage tanks, Threads, Trawlers, Water supply mains