‘MRO 1012 – KORROSION INHIBITOR’ can be used for applications involving protection of metal surfaces in storage, service or shipment for providing long term, heavy-duty corrosion protection as: cranks, engine assemblies, bearings, gears, valves, spindles, chains & hoists, wire ropes, steel cables, dies & moulds, lathes, mechanical instruments, precision components, parts in shipment, auto ancillaries.
KORROSION INHIBITOR – MRO 1012
‘MRO 1012 – KORROSION INHIBITOR’ is a firm waxy film type corrosion inhibitor for providing long term indoor and outdoor surface protection for all metals and components for up to 2 years. It is highly resistant to humidity and salt spray and forms a protective shield against rust, moisture, heat and corrosive influences.
- Firm waxy film completely seals out moisture
- Prevents formation of rust & corrosion
- Heavy duty corrosion inhibiting film assures complete rust protection
- Highly resistant to humidity & salt spray
- Provides long term corrosion protection for up to 2 years outdoors
- Removal of the film is very easy with any industrial solvent based degreaser